- Has a lot of the same feel and quality of the better parts of Rocklin but tends to be higher quality homes and neighborhoods in almost all respects. It has a few more custom subdivisions and is generally a higher price per square foot.
- Folsom is right on the south/ southwest side of Folsom Lake, Lake Natoma, and the American River so there are lots of outdoor activities, bike trails, waterways, hiking and more.
- High end retail centers, a large & beautiful outdoor mall and great restaurants fill the city from corner to corner.
- Turn of the century “Old Town” turns from ice cream parlors, museums and antique shops to the “hot” nightspot with restaurants, wine bars and dance clubs
- There’s a newer, regional & community arts center with regular plays, Broadway shows & concerts.
- Homes range from subdivisions on smaller lots to many beautiful custom neighborhoods. Great restaurants, things to do, retail, shopping, etc. Schools for this area are excellent and close to all. Commute to downtown: Non-commute time = 25-30 min, during commute = 30-40 min.
-MORE AREA INFO BELOW-
Restaurants: Please click here for all Folsom Restaurants with reviews. Some personal favorites include Sutter Street Steakhouse, Fat’s, Karen’s Café ad Bakery (delicious breakfast, lunch and baked goods) , Chicago Fire (pizza & pasta), Taiko Sushi, Pizzeria Classico.
Schools: Scroll below for Folsom Schools List or click here for Schools, Ratings, Maps & Scores.
Groceries: Click here for Folsom Groceries. Can’t beat Nugget Market or Whole Foods for high quality (and High cost). Others are chains.
Folsom Info, Activities & Events: Click Here OR Here for more info.