- Granite Bay: Average price as of 8/1/2014 = $747,000
- Excellent schools-arguably the best in the region across the board. Many awards, high test scores, successful sports programs, community involvement which all lead to a well rounded learning environment for the students. Most importantly for the area and Real Estate Values, word of mouth and reputation both locally and nationally have led this district to be sought out.
- Everything from custom gated subdivisions to country ranches to lake & mountain views to McMansion estates. Many larger, private and specialty lots. There are some more modest properties and neighborhoods but with a higher price per sqft than similar housing throughout the region.
- Beautiful area and landscapes bordering Folsom Lake. Large granite outcroppings and boulders, many trees, ponds and mini-lakes, hiking and biking trails accentuate throughout.
- THE best shopping in the region can be found at the Roseville Galleria, surrounding mini-malls and retail centers which are only minutes from Granite Bay.
- For restaurants and entertainment, all of the best restaurants chains are there (Ruth’s Chris, McCormick & Schmick’s, etc) are there but also many of the region’s best (Hawks – fantastic, Fats and dozens more). Home to many regional events, boating and family fun all within minutes.
- Commute to downtown: Approximately 22-26 mile to downtown but also very close to other business centers and businesses including HP, Oracle, NEC, Intel and more. Non-commute time to downtown, 25-35 min/ During commute, 30-50 min.
-MORE AREA INFO BELOW-
Restaurants: Please click here for all Granite Bay Restaurants with reviews. Some personal favorites include Source, Pullman’s, Hawks, Dominick’s Trattoria, El Sombrero.
Schools: Scroll below for Granite Bay Schools List or click here for Schools, Ratings, Maps & Scores.
Groceries: Click here for Granite Bay Groceries. Can’t beat Whole Foods for high quality (and High cost). Others are chains.
Granite Bay Info, Activities & Events: Click Here OR Here for more activities.